- Home /
- PS3(SLIM) - 250GB-320GB - CECH-21xxB - CECH-25xxB Complete Blu-Ray Drive
Welcome to GCR
- XBOX360 (PHAT)
- XBOX360 (SLIM)
- Nintendo Wii
- PlayStation 3 (PHAT)
- PlayStation 3 (SLIM)
- PlayStation 3 (Super Slim)
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Wii-U
- Sony PSVita
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- iPhone (All Models)
- iPad (All Models)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
This is a complete Blu-Ray for PS3 (SLIM) Models. If you have a broken Blu-Ray drive which does not read, feed, eject discs then replace your drive with a new one.
Following table shows the PS3(SLIM) models that are compatible with this Blu-Ray Drive. There are few different Blu-Ray Drives floating around so please ensure to open up your PS3 (SLIM) console and confirm that your Blu-Ray Drive is exactly the same as shown in the above picture before ordering
Hard Drive Size
| 00 01 03 04 05 07 12
(JP, NA, EU/PAL
| 00 01 04 05 06 07 08 12
(JP, NA, EU/PAL
NA -> North America , EU/PAL -> Europe/PAL, JP -> Japan, UK -> United Kingdom
We have added a full HD video tutorial to carry out Blu-Ray drive replacement on PS3(SLIM). Please follow it carefully and if you need assistance you can always drop us a message and we are more than happy to assist.
If you like us to replace it for you simply book in for PS3(SLIM) Blu-Ray Drive Replacement Service (Here)
- Access Pro Toolkit v4 (Purchase Link Here)
- New Blu-Ray Drive (Purchase Link Here)
The tutorial is divided into the following parts along with the starting time:-
1. Introduction & Required tools to carry out Blu-Ray Drive Replacement (00:06)
2. Brief Explanation of the Blu-Ray Drive 320GB (25xxB) Replacement Process (01:03)
3. Required Tools to open up PS3(Slim) Console (02:06)
4. PS3(SLIM) CECH-25xxB Blu-Ray Drive & Opening Toolkits Purchase Links from GC-REPAIRS.COM (02:28)
5. Carrying out Blu-Ray Drive Replacement (03:10)
6. Testing (06:22)
7. Placing the remaining components (06:41)
8. Credits (07:25)
You can recommend the product to your friends. Input their email below, we will send emails to them on your behalf.
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.