The Maximus 360 Power Dongle is a high quality Molex to Xbox 360 DVD drive Power Adapter also known as a Xbox 360 Connectivity Kit. With a thick sturdy PCB construction along with thick padded foam back, the Maximus 360 Power Dongle provides a long lasting, safe, method to power your Xbox 360 DVD drive.
The 360 Power Dongle supports all Xbox 360 DVD drive models and versions and has resettable onboard PPTC fuses, these fuses provide additional safety, if you accidentally plug the DVD drive (cable) in the wrong way, the fuses will trip and stop power reaching the drive preventing damage. Simply remove power and re-plug the right way and the fuses will reset and the Maximus 360 Power Dongle will work as normal.
Included with the Maximus Power Dongle is a crocodile clip which is used to provide yet more safety. When using the Maximus 360 Power Dongle with External AC Power Outlet Molex Adapter you can clip the crocodile clip to the metal pad on the Power Dongle and then to the inner metal case/cage of the Xbox 360 Console, ensure that the Xbox 360 Console is plugged in to a wall outlet (with the outlet switched in but console OFF) and this will provide a ground connection for electrical safety.
Here are some of the practical applications where Maximus 360 DVD Drive External Power Adapter can be used:-
1. Disc Removal from XBOX360 (PHAT) Dead Console using Maximus 360 Power Dongle & External Molex Power Source with AU Cord
2. Disc Removal from XBOX360 (SLIM) Dead Console using Maximus360 Power Dongle Tool & External Molex Power Source with AU Cord
Maximus 360 Power Dongle Feature List:
- Supports all 360 DVD Drive Models (Hitachi, Samsung, Benq, Liteon)
- Minimalistic approach eliminates the need for Power and Eject cable.
- Plugs directly on to the DVD drive or be used with the cables with the Maximus 360 Lizard.
- Support Manual Mode-B (for Hitachi drives) and Manual Eject
- Power on Led Indicator
- Crocodile clip cable included for grounding the DVD drive
- High Quality and Heavy Duty Parts
- Electronically Safe and Tested Design with its onboard PPTC (resettable) fuses