- Home /
- Xecuter CK3 Lite with FREE Case
Team Xecuter developed the first ever Xbox 360 connectivity Kit back in 2006 and now we present the 3rd generation.
The CK3 Lite is an Xbox 360 DVD drive adapter that enables you to connect ANY model to your PC and to repair / upgrade the firmware. It also has the advantage of being able to connect your Xbox 360 DVD to your PC without having the fuss of moving all your equipment across rooms and dragging around that huge 360 power supply! As part of the CK3, advanced features such as a modeb debug mode which allows early Hitachi DVD drives to be recognized in Windows/Linux without any special firmware or other hacks, RS230 support to enable the extraction of the drive key from the Liteon 74850C DVD Drive , built in power switch to be able to switch to vendor (programming) mode in Jungle Flasher (or other preferred apps) and an on-board eject switch. Comes complete with an RS230 serial cable.
The perfect Xbox 360 DVD repair / upgrade adapter for those on a budget. Supports ALL versions of Hitachi, Samsung, Benq and Liteon and Liteon 162ds and Slim Liteon 164ds. This device is designed primarily to aid or assist in the repair or replacement of defective hardware and also for the use of and development of legal open source software. It does not enable any kind of piracy or have any code whatsoever that circumvents any kind of protection.
Here are some of the practical applications where Team-Xecuter (TX) CK3 Lite Connectivity Kit can be used:-
1. XBOX360 (PHAT) Disc Removal from a dead console using Team-Xecuter CK3 Lite & Molex Power Adapter
2. XBOX360 (SLIM) Disc Removal from a dead console using Team-Xecuter CK3 Lite & Molex Power Adapter
- Onboard RS230 Support (Liteon 74850C DVD Key Dump)
- Compatible with all tools such as: Jungle Flasher/ iPrep / DVDKey / dvdkey30 / firmware toolbox / Mode_B etc)
- Powers ALL XBOX 360 DVD Drives
- Mode-B on Hitachi 59 & Earlier (Hitachi 78/79 Mode-B via Jungle Flasher)
- 100% Compatible with all flashing tools inc Jungle Flasher
- Onboard ON/OFF Switch (Perfect For Enabling Vendor Mode)
- Self-Resetting PPTC Fuses To Prevent Damage If You Plug In The Power Cable Incorrectly
- Onboard Eject Switch
- Includes RS230 Serial Cable
- High Build Quality
- Trusted Xecuter Design
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Welcome to GCR
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
- Nintendo Wii-U
- Sony PSVita
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- PlayStation 3 (PHAT)
- PlayStation 3 (SLIM)
- PlayStation 3 (Super Slim)
- XBOX360 (PHAT)
- XBOX360 (SLIM)
- Nintendo Wii
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPad (All Models)
You have no items in your shopping cart.